I work for an optician, and I have a list of commonly used codes, but on "V2784 Lens, Polycarbonate or equal, any index, per lens" can I use this for a high Index material? the optician calles it High Index, as does the Lab we use, but its not the same as polycarb. should I use it the same or not?