What is the correct ICD-9-CM for the following: Impression documents simply "asthmatic bronchitis" (the record does not state whether the asthmatic bronchitis is acute or chronic, however, it would seem that asthmatic bronchitis would be considered chronic??). The Past Medical History, includes COPD. So in short, the diagnosis is: "Asthmatic bronchitis in patient with COPD". Thanks!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join