The L3000 through L3031 could be correct for custom orthotics depending on which type the patient receives for a quantity of 2 with LT and RT modifiers. But this should only be billed once. For commercial insurance the L3000 can be billed on the day the custom orthotics are ordered but with Medicare patients the L3000 with LT, RT, GY modifier must be billed on the day the patient picks them up to be in accordance with Medicare guidelines
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join