New patient office visit and then it depends on what the Dr did with the Fx. Did he splint it? Or was it already splinted from an ER visit. Did he perform any reduction? If he is actually doing something with the fracture then you can add a CPT but if he is just following up after patient was treated in ER then it may just be the office E&M. If you do add a fracture CPT then add modifier -25 to the E&M.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join