Reference CMS's Correct Coding Initiative which states:
3. If the same endoscopic procedure (e.g., polypectomy) is performed multiple times at a single patient encounter in the same region as defined by the CPT Manual narrative, only one CPT code may be reported with one unit of service. "NCCI Policy Manual for Medicare Services," Version 15.3 , Chapter 6, Section C.4 at: http://www.cms.hhs.gov/NationalCorre....asp#TopOfPage
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join