This was posted by Margie Vaught on an orthopedic forum not too long ago:
"The EXTENSOR MECHANISM of the knee includes the following: EXTENSOR MECHANISM: Quadriceps tendon Patella Medial / lateral retinaculum Patellar tendon "
"The extensor mechanism of the knee consists of the quadriceps muscle group, quadriceps tendon, patella, patellar RETINACULUM, patellar ligament, and adjacent soft tissues. "
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join