What is the best way to code the anesthesia procedure/modifier in this situation: diagnosis cervical spondylosis, planned procedure TIVA for C4-T2 radio frequency ablation BUT case was cancelled after pre-operative history and physical due to "pt unable to maintain prone position due to leg pain" case cancelled by surgeon. This is an established patient. Anesthesia provided by CRNA. Insurance is Medicare.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join