You need to have your computer software set up a little differently. You need to have your diagnosis pointer point to diagnosis two instead of one. That way you can put your screening as the first diagnosis and polyp as the second but the procedure actually "points" to the second diagnosis. What it would look like on paper is in box 24 E on the HCFA instead of having a one there it would just say 2. If I have totally confused you let me know and I will try to explain it a little better. Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join