Did the catheter enter the Common Femoral artery?
If so where did it end up?
It is my understanding you cannot bill the 75625 unless the catheter entered the aorta.
36140 is if the catheter enters the femoral artery but never enters the aorta. Your S&I would be 75710. (If a angiography was performed)
If the catheter never entered the body we do not charge for it. We may charge for floro but not an IR procedure.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join