AAPC - Back to school

Thread: EP Help!

Default EP Help!

AAPC: Back to School
    Hello, I was wondering if there is anyone out there that would allow me to message them on a few questions that I have on EP billing...I would be very greatful!

Thank you!

Phoenix, AZ

Hi there,

You can email me at callen@azheart.com (its easier for me). We have several EPs here in our office. I don't do their billing but will try to get the answers from the EP billers. They are very helpful.
    Cyndi Allen, CPC, CIRCC
    2015 Local Chapter President, Casa Grande, AZ

Jackson, TN

Default EP Help

We recently started coding EP studies and I just came back from a seminar and would be glad to try to assist you. You can email me at eweaver@heartvascular.net

C. Weaver, CPC, CCC

I love coding EP; our EP doctor recently left our practice so I havent been reading EP procedures for a couple of months. If you need help, let me know, it will also help me.

Dolores, PC-CCC