I know it's been a couple of years since this was posted but did you ever get an answer???
I too understand the Musculoskeletal points to total either 24 total or 25 if you include the one bullet point for examination of gait and station.
However, if a physician is focusing on just the spinal column which has five areas that he reviews and documents all of the four elements for each segment of the spine does this still only count as four bullets within 1 area?
Hope somebody can give me some insight on this
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join