There is a great white paper published by HCPro that was written by Joe Rivet that I found very useful when I started coding injection and infusions earlier this year. It is very handy and easy to read, I share it with providers so they better understand how we charge for these services. If you go to the following link and fill out some demographic information at the bottom of the page you can get access to this white paper. It is titled "Injection and Infusion Billing and Coding". Chemotherapy infusion information specifically is on page 4 of the white paper.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join