Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

CPC exam - I have taken the exam 4 time

Default CPC EXAM - I just found out that I did not pass my test
    Clearnace Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by DENISENC View Post
    I just found out that I did not pass my test... Does anyone know what percentage you have to have to pass?
    The percentage is 70% overall. Look at your weaknesses and study those areas before you retake your exam.
    Susan Ward, CPC, COC, CPC-I, CEMC, CPCD, CPRC
    AAPC ICD-10 Expert Trainer
    susanwardcpc@live.com

A small act of kindness a day can make someone's day special

2. Default
    Quote Originally Posted by henniol View Post
    ok I need help also. This will be my 3rd time I got a 68% this last time and I need help. I tried to check your website and couldn't find anything. HELP please

Leslie
    I took mines in November and passed. That was my 2nd try. I took the 1st one in September. I failed the first time because I did not know what to expect and the op notes were longer than expected. I agree with Tarheelchica. You have to skip the ones you don't know, but try to eliminate at least 2 so when you return you will only have 2 to look up. Also make sure your book is tabbed and you have notes written wherever you can fit them. Also, I did not use the index unless absolutely needed. I did process of elimination by looking up the answers and most of the time it was easy to eliminate at least 1 or 2 of the answers. I also underlined what I thought was important in the op notes so that I could just focus on those words. Hope this helps!!!

3. Default Help
    I looked on ebay for the cds or some that may help me. I took the test Dec 12th and made a 56%. It told me I was weak in 10000, 20000, and radiology. I don't know what else to put into my books to help me. Is there anywhere I can go that would tell me things to put into my books that may help me? We can take it again on the 17th of April..

I finished the 13 cds and they were awsome. This lady goes through each section and tells you exactly what and how to mark your book for the test. If you want I can sell them to you and you can have your book done in plenty of time for the next test.

Cori
    Cori Sampson

5. Default Advice on CPC Exam
    Hello i am taking the cpc exam on feb 6,2010 and i am pretty nervous because this is my second time taking it. Is there any advice that anyone can give me to help me pass the test.. i have so much pressure around me that i really need to pass this test. Just to see that failed exam on my home page is very disappointing. Please help

Rosalind

Doesn't that suck I have failed 4 times. I can only say study hard do the bubbling in your whole book which I never did before but I bought these tapes from online and this lady went through the whole book and taught me how to mark my book so I was sure to pass this time. Best money I have spent out of the 1,000's already spenton this coding and exam.

Good luck
    Cori

If anyone would like to buy these tapes they are well worth it and I will sell them. I went through all 13 in 8 days. I could not stop I got addicted because I was so excited about the things this lady was teaching me.
    Cori Sampson

What is the name of the coding CD package you bought from ebay.

Lorarose

The coding blitz
    Cori Sampson

9. Default
    Hi Cori, I am interested in buying the cd's. You can email me at
    reowens2004@yahoo.com. Do you think most everything on the cd's should apply even though the test is changed for 2010? Thanks, Betty

Thumbs up
    Hi everyone - someone just told me about this email thread where they were talking about "this lady" and her "blitz" videos.

Well here I am! I don't want to go into too much here but since some are asking where these videos are etc. I wanted to jump in because on ebay you only get the DVDs but on my site you get the DVDs plus immediate online/download. If you want more info click the link in my signature line or email me at LaureenJ@CodingCertification.Org.

BTW in case you were wondering the "notes" I encourage you to write in your manuals are not cheater notes they are simply short reminder notes taken right from the guidelines made to stand out while you taking the exam to remind you of key points.

Happy Coding!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast