you should not bill these codes with units. It looks as though you have 3 first stage and two second stage MOHs neither with more than 5 tissue blocks. The MOHs is coded as a 17313, 17313 59, 17313 59, 17314, 17314 59 each with only 1 unit. I cannot advise on the xenograft as the note is not here and I see no documentation to support the 11100 or the 11101 codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join