I audit for 3 family practice physicians and 2 APNs. If I have the whole chart, not just the note, I can usually audit one note in a few minutes. I can do it quickly because I am very used to the audit tool I have. These are family practice office visits, and occasionally a minor surgery or procedure. I also audit the doctors ER visits. That takes a little more time because of lack of complete notes and difficult to read handwriting. I did about 15 audits from charts in an hour recently.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join