AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CPC-A In Need of a Job

Smile CPC-A In Need of a Job

AAPC: Back to School
    I along with everyone else need a job. Finished school on the 11th of December and took the exam on the 19th and passed. I live in Ferris, TX and willing to drive into Tarrant County and possibly Dallas County if the money is right. If anyone knows of a position that is open in these areas please let me know.

Good Luck. I am in the same situation here in Michigan. Shop yourself around to different places, offer your resume and services stick around a month or so then move on, get all the experience you can. I know this doesnt pay bills but hopefully it will in the long run. Good luck to you!!!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 09:22 PM
  2. CPC-A, CPC-H-A seeking job in northern IL or southern WI.
    By SamRobert2012 in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 04:59 PM
  3. cpc-cpc-h cpc-p looking for full time job
    By eeccleston in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 06:50 AM