Could you tell me what approach your doc took for the drainage of the pancreatic cyst? The code 48510 does not take into account the cystogastrostomy. The code 48520 seems to be a better fit, but more info is required. There are no CCI edits that against using both the 45820 and the code 47011 or the code 48510. I hope this helps.
Shelly Bauguss, CPC, CPC-GENS, CPC-AN EST
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join