Per Medicare's Change Request 5993, Sec. 5993.10 reads as follows: Contractor shall instruct physicians and qualified NPPs that when critical care services are performed on the same date after an earlier service was performed in the office/outpatient, inpatient hospital or hospital ED and critical care was not required at that time, both the critical care and other E/M services by the same physician are payable (Sec 30.6.12 H)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join