Are you including the drug information for each charge in the additional info (or Block 19)? I haven't ever had an insurance company want 99070 in place of J3490 or J9999. If you are providing details about each drug, my only other suggestion would be to ask the insurance company or your provider rep for guidance. Since this is their specific request, they should be able to tell you what to do.
Not much help but it's the best I've got
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join