AAPC - Back to school

Thread: ever tried self-employment?

Lightbulb ever tried self-employment?

AAPC: Back to School
    Greetings. I've been a member since 2002 and am a CPC since 2003, this is my first post here. I have decided to look for individual contracts for coding and auditing. I wonder how many of us have tried this before and if you have, do you have any success stories or other stories to share about it? Any advice or recommendations? I have not worked as a coder since 2006, so I'm taking a big leap on getting back into the game. I have taken out an ad with Yahoo search marketing for my specific area and am set to begin a mass mailing campaign to search for clients. If you would like to view my website then please go to http://tmbcs.webs.com . I am still in the development phase and could use any suggestions you might have. Sincere Thanks, ~Deanna Marie Towne, CPC

Hello....I read your post, and to be honest, everybody that i know who is a coder mainly works either from home and/or in an office/hospital....you should try to talk to consultants, they work on their own.

good luck

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 12:10 PM
  2. Looking for employment
    By philana35 in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 06:15 PM
  3. Looking for employment
    By nuttyboutnature in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:16 PM