Happy 2010 to everyone!!! I appreciate everyone's helpfullness on all of my questions I have had.
I have another however, Our company has billed
Mcr has paid for the 20610 but the J7321 has not and they are stating that it is inconsistent w/the modifier used or a modifier is needed. I am assuming that I need one since we didn't bill one. I'm sorry but there are no coding books here at this office and I am just stumped, I need to definiately bring my books in here from class.!!!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join