If you look at the MLM MM6740 Revised, it does state in the Provider Types Affected "It does not apply to Medicare Advantage or non-Medicare insurers." With that said, you still need to check with your plans that have the Medicare Advantage products. The information we have received for our area from UHC Medicare Advantage and Humana Medicare Advantage is they will follow CMS and not be accepting Consult codes. I believe you can find this information on their websites.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join