This is how I believe this should be coded
36247- Lt SFA angiogram
75716-26-59 - B/L lower extremity runoff
It was not indicated that an Aortogram was done so I would not use 75625
For your intervention codes
35474- SFA angioplasty
37201 Catheter placement for TPA
* You can only use 37201 once during the TPA treatment, however you may use 75896-26 if follow-up angiogram is done later. If a thrombectomy is done following this you should use code(s) 37184-37186.
I hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join