I took the test twice and passed in September. I bought the online practice test via the AAPC's website after my first try (in January last year) when I did not pass and used that to study for my second try (September) and it helped a ton. Its about 60 questions, so significantly less than the actual test but did a nice job of hitting critical information, and when you answer a question wrong it gave you the reasoning for why that answer was incorrect and why the right answer was right once you finished the test. I really liked it. When you take the actual test make sure you bring snacks, because I used every minute of the time I had for it, I think it when from about 8:30/9 AM all the way to 2:00 PM or so.
Here is the URL to buy the practice test. It was really worth the money,
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join