If you are a member of AAPC, the best and least expensive update information is the monthly Coding Edge magazine you receive with your membership.
The December 2009 issue is an amazing overview of the changes in CPT coding re:Page 26-28. If you do not have an issue, contact the AAPC for a copy. The article covers E/M coding, and the changes implemented...also resequencing codes, and how they will appear in your CPT, and how to reference them correctly.
Coding Edge issues, along with EdgeBlast is an inexpensive way to obtain many of the CEU's you will need also.
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join