I would not "change" my resume perse but, I would attach a coverletter advising I am a newly certified professonal coder and am seeking a change and therefor looking for a progressive practice/organization in which my skill set coupled with my positive attitude can be of mutual benefit. Speaking as one who interviews billing/coders, I so not exclude new coders or inexperienced individuals. Often times someone new to the field brings a freshness the staff needs. The fact that you have earned your CPC qualifies you for a chance, a new begining be confident and get the job. BEST WISHES!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join