We have a patient scheduled who previously had a R L4-5 laminotomy/foraminotomy last summer outside of the global, but is now scheduled for a revision on the right and a new one on the left at the same level. Any coding recommendations as the 63042 and 63030 are per interspace? Technically the right side is a revision and the left is new so at this time I am deferring to the revision code but still unsure.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join