I cannot believe you are being turned down for a position(s) with your level of committment, loyalty, experience, and credentials. You have the experience and the certification, change the way you are marketing yourself and exude confidence. If you are not getting the position(s), inquire with the company as to why you were not selected and ask them would they mind sharing with you some constructive criticism which may aid you in your search. Being a coder, as you know, regardless of the specialty, you can code anything sure there will be some learning as we should be learning something daily. I think confidence and marketing will change your situation. You are a prized asset put your best foot foward and land the position you desire. My absolute sincere best wishes to you!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join