I am filling in for the surgical coder, and I do not know how to bill this procedure.
Doctor performed an exploratory laparotomy, small bowel resection with primary anastomosis, and creation of a jejunum to esophageal anastomosis.
Need help on how to code the creation of the jejunum to esophageal anastomosis? I looked under anastomosis, esophagus, jejunum with no luck.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join