I am usually pretty good at this, but considering I am going in blind w/o an operative report, here it goes:
CPT 69155 - Radical excision external auditory canal lesion with neck dissection; this code encompasses the resection of ear canal, neck dissection, parotidectomy w/facial nerve sacrifice as well as the partial mandibulectomy.
CPT 69120 - Excision external ear; complete amputation; you mentioned 80% but really, what is left????
CPT 37600 - Ligation; external carotid artery.
CPT 15732 - Muscle, myocutaneous, or fasciocutaneous flap; head and neck.
Was any temporal bone was taken? and I would not charge for the complex closure as that is inherent to the flap.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join