Hey all, hoping someone can help me.
A patient came in for an US Sonohysterography saline infusion at our OP Center. The Doc had to cancel the procedure because he couldn't advance the catheter. The cath introduction CPT is 58340. Is there any modifier that we can append to this CPT code to report that the procedure was cancelled. My first thought was 74, but this is a procedure that doesn't use sedation or anesthesia. Your help is appreciated!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join