If that is all you have I would say no.
Sometimes they will list things out like 1.Asthma-carries inhaler but hasn't used for several months. 2. Depression- no suicidal thoughts, currently being managed by a psychiatrist. etc.. In those cases you could pull ROS but the way it is listed they didn't document anything that leads me to believe they asked about current status of the involved systems.
Laura, CPC, CPMA, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join