4047F - 8P not ordered
4048F ordered and given timely
4048F - 8P ordered but not given timely
4048F - 1P ordered but not given for medical reasons
These are what we bill, are you billing them with an amount? We bill them out at zero, and then at a time specified by CMS they send out checks if you meet 80 % or I think it's 20 consecutive cases. Also, are you billing other PQRI performance measure which are not being met 80%? If so my understanding is that CMS takes all performance measures as one lump and if the other such as MSBT (maximum sterile barrier technique) 6030F isn't met it could affect your totals and keep you from getting paid.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join