What code would be used for "Mesh repair of submuscular fistuala in ano"?
Some of the description in the op note reads: Anoscope was inserted and opened, which allowed exposure of the internal opening of the fistula. The seton was removed and a 3-0 silk stitch was placed into the fistula opening. We tied one end of the silk stitch to the piece of SurgiSis plug. The plug was then brought through into the fistula by pulling on the silk stitch. This pulled the plug from externally to internally with a narrowed and extending into the rectum...... Hope this is enough info to help me with code. Your help is appreciated.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join