I haved work in a colon and rectal surgery practice for 13 years. I have a whole superbill filled with codes our surgeons use. For just the basics, I would look at 44140-44160 for large bowel resections (open) and the corresponding laparascopic codes 44202-44238. For anorectal, see 46200 -46505. Again, there are lots of codes of physician uses within this speciality. If you need something specific, I would be glad to help.
Anna Barnes, CPC, CGSCS
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join