I feel your frustration I have yet to communicate with anyone that has been reimbursed. However i do believe for the previous years you were able to report on measure "30" only and qualify for reimbursement. Which yes I do believe that changed this year.
I am having trouble locating clarity in reporting 4048F when the antibiotic was not given within the hour. I went to a seminar that gave us a breakdown on reasons why but I am looking for better clarification of codes (1P, 2P, 3P, 8P).
Are you familiar with this?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join