I know when coding hyperbaric oxygen therapy you count th time of therapeutic treatment as well as ascent, descent, and time for air breaks but if the time is 102 minutes would you could 3 or 4 units? The HCPCS code C1300 is per 30 min interval and since 102 minutes is not 4-30 minute intervals, I am incline to code 3 units. I'm presently doing an audit on this and need to know if the coders are doing this correctly. Does anyone know? Please let me know. Thanks
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join