Look in your HCPC book (I don't have one) for the custom code (WFHO, etc) Lcode. Verify with the therapist to make sure you have the correct code. Don't forget to bill 97760 for the fitting and training of the splint. HOWEVER, you need to read the descriptor for the Lcode and make sure that fitting and adjustment are not already included.
For the billing side, verify that you are a DME provider for the patient's insurance carrier.
Good luck to you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join