I just want to get your advise regarding a procedure. We had a laparoscopic surgery and upon inserting the veress needle one of the vascular structure got lacerated. After the laparoscopic procedure was done and all incisions were closed, another surgeon came in to repair the vascular laceration open procedure and also did a peritoneal exploration. My question is, would you still code for the laceration repair and peritoneal exploration or this are inclusives.
Thanks, appreciate it.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join