I just want to get your advise regarding a procedure. We had a laparoscopic surgery and upon inserting the veress needle one of the vascular structure got lacerated. After the laparoscopic procedure was done and all incisions were closed, another surgeon came in to repair the vascular laceration open procedure and also did a peritoneal exploration. My question is, would you still code for the laceration repair and peritoneal exploration or this are inclusives.
Thanks, appreciate it.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join