This patient was just coming to establish, sometimes we feel it is better for a patient to establish before they are having a problem. It can be hard some days to fit a new pt visit in when they are ill, that same day. They didn't realize it would be a problem if they didn't have a problem at the time. Honestly, we didn't foresee that either, because most people have some problem that you can discuss. Once in awhile, they have none. So, you think we shouldn't see a pt to establish if they have no issues at the time?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join