I thought I had seen a previous post on wearing our "Regional Colors" one day in Nashville, but I cannot locate that post.
IF this is correct, I think it would be a good idea for AAPC to have some for sell (on the website before conference and during conference). That way we would all have the same shirt, just different colors. It could say AAPC (Name of) Region Member, or something to that effect.
Just a thought.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join