We will be having "Wear Your Region Color" day at the Nashville conference in June. This will be on Tuesday, in connection with the awards luncheon. A letter was sent to all 2009 chapter officers (and the letter will also be sent to the 2010 chapter officers) with all the details. Your AAPCCA Board is asking all officers to share this information with all members.
Keep up to date with all Nashville Conference postings by visiting the Nashville Conference forum!
We hope to see YOU there!
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join