Hi, Judy. Assisted living codes are 99324-99328 for new patients and 99334-99337 for established patients. Use POS 13 for assisted living. Use POS 33 for custodial care facilities (no medical component to the care provided). Custodial care facilities aren't issued an NPI. CPO is typically done in POS 11 (office).
The 99324-99328 codes aren't add-on codes, so I'm not sure what other codes they're asking for.
Does this help?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join