Hi, I tried to get a job at both kiwi and coding network. Coding network sent me to someone else who sent me charts I could not read and I doubt if anyone could have. Kiwi gave me the runaround. Made me think I would get a job. After 1 month I had to inquire again and I was told they had nothing for me. I am a CPC also. I used to code independently and lost my job due to the company not having thier contract renewed. I am also having a hard time getting work. You could try the two companies anyway and see what happens. I think my problem is that I am a specialty coder(er) only and no facility side experience. Good LUCK!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join