Can I bill both 72090 abd 72080 with a 59???

Default Can I bill both 72090 abd 72080 with a 59???
    Exam Training Packages
    EXAM: Radiologic exam, spine; thoracolumbar 2 views and scoliosis study with supine and erect studies

TECHNIQUE AND FINDINGS: Frontla and lateral radiographys of the entire spine as well as coned-down views of the thoracolumbar region in the frontal and lateral plane were submitted for interpretatation. An MRI of the thoracic spine was obtained the same day.

Demineralization of the ones is demonstrated. Increased kyphosis i the lower thoracic region is demonstrated.

There is a fracture of the T10 vertebral body resulting in 80% loss of height anteriorly. Significant anterior osteophytes are identified at T9-10 and T10-11.

Mild anterior wedging of the T11 vertebral body with irregularity and sclerosis in its superior endplate are demonstrated.

There is a mild scoliotic curvature of the lumbar spine with the vertex toward the left.

Biconcave appearance of the L2 vertebral body with approximately 30% loss of height is demonstrated secondary to insufficiency fracture.

All the other vertebral bodies have normal height and alignment. Anterior ostephytes are demonstrated at L3-4. Sclerosis of the facet joints at L4-5 and L5-S1 is also present.

IMPRESSION:

1. Generalized osteopenia
    2. Fracture at the T10, T11 and L2. These result in increased kyphosis at the thoracolumbar junction.

Any comments would be helpful:-)

Any help would be appreciated

4. Default
    No, I would bill 72090 only. 72080 is included in the 72090 code. And the report is all inclusive.

who is your payer? i would try to bill w/59 - the extra views are documented in the report