Good luck next week taking the test. I have asked questions regarding the test also and have not had any response. Let me know how you do. Do you know what extra book you are going to take into the exam. I have not decided yet. Please let me know how things go on the 2nd. Just pace yourself and try not to stress. At least they give you 30 mins. more than when I took my CPC. So, that's nice.
Good luck and I will send positive thoughts your way.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join