According to the medicare guidelines it was ok to have it within the EMR but i wasn't sure about pre printed. I have spoken to a few people who say they have a pre printed form also and they check with their local carriers first but unfortunetly i haven't recieved feed back from ours. Would you mind telling me what state your in ?? We are in Louisiana. Thank you soo much for replying, we are trying to get as much feedback as possible. We would also like to contact other carrier's to see if they can provide us with documentation stating they except this so that we have something to show our medicare rep's.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join