AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ceu's

Columbus, OH

AAPC: Back to School
    Yes, you can get 10 free from emuniversity. I called AAPC and also contacted to make sure this was a valid route as each certificate that printed had the same Index number. AAPC said that was not a problem and that they were approved for 10 CEU's if you took all the modules.
    Michelle Wood, RHIT, CCS-P, CPC, CPMA, CEMC
    2016 AAPC Columbus, Ohio Chapter President

Can you give me the website address??/

Have you tried the EdgeBlast newsletter? You can access all of them under resources and it's a quick .5 ceu's. Also have you done the summaries out of the coding edge magazine?

Smile ceu's

Try this site:

My name is Pete Jensen and I’m a practicing physician as well as a certified professional coder. I have a website at www.EMuniversity.com <http://www.emuniversity.com/> to help coders teach their docs about accurate and ethical E/M coding and documentation. As a courtesy to fellow coders, we offer 10 free CEUs for simply for reviewing our online learning modules. Please check out the site and let your chapter members know about it if you find it useful.

To sign up for your free CEUs, click here: http://emuniversity.com/FreeCEU.html <http://emuniversity.com/FreeCEU.html> .

Try IMA Web University, very affordable for a lot of CEUs

You can get 24 FREE CEUs from AAPC from reading and answering the quizzes to the 12 Coding Edges and the 24 Edge Blasts. They are now on the web in the Member area when you are logged in, under resources.

That should be the easiest way and cheapest way to get your CEU's and you don't even have to go look for your magazines and Edge Blasts.

Default scrambling for ceu's

Quote Originally Posted by benavidezb View Post
    Hi All,

Can anyone refer me to web-sites that offer CEU'S? I just found out that I need to turn in my CEU'S at end of Nov 07 (I thought I had til 2008), so I am scrambling to get CEU's. Any referrals will be greatly appreciated.

HI Brenda,
    I went to the MLNnetwork and clicked on the web based training course.
    It's website is www.cms.hhs.gov/MLNGenInfo.
    The website has 16 Ceu's to offer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12