These are for physician face to face with patient encounters. Medicare's unadjusted rate last year was $104 for the 99363 and 40 for the 99364. You need to read up on these to know how to use them. cliff notes version. The initial encounter to give the dx and order the coumadin is day 1 and 90 days from day 1 with a minimum of 8 PT/INR results on the chart you can bill a 99363 for a physician encounter. Then 90 days from that encounter with minimum of 3 PT/INR results you may bill a 99364 for a physician encounter, and then a 99364 for each 90 days after. If the therapy is stopped for any reason then when it is restarted that encounter is day 1 and the whole process begins again.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join