Bad news. There is no real code for any your procedures.
Lumbar Plexus: 64449 if with a catheter...but who does that? Otherwise, its a 64450. I'm a little rusty with the anatomy for this. Is the lumbar plexus a sympathetic nerve system. Ultrasound guidance looks like 76999.
The other two procedures would be the same: 64450 and 76999.
Out of curiousity, what were the dx codes for the procedures?
Hope this helps.
Brock Berta, CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join