TECHNIQUE/EXAM DESCRIPTION AND NUMBER OF VIEWS:
Lasix renal scan with diuretic washout, 9/5/2011 2:00 PM.
COMPARISON: CT scan of the abdomen pelvis dated 9/4/2011 and 8/30/2008.
10.0 mCi technetium 99m MAG3 was injected. Imaging of the kidneys was
performed for 20 minutes. The patient then received 20 Lasix intravenously,
and imaging was continued for a total of 60 minutes.
Perfusion to the kidneys is prompt and symmetric.
There is prompt right renal uptake and excretion with complete washout
following Lasix administration.
Left kidney shows prompt tubular function and transit to the renal pelvis.
Following the administration of Lasix there is increasing activity in the
renal pelvis with minimal washout. This represents obstruction and is at
the ureteropelvic junction.
The split function is 45.6% on the left and 54.4% on the right.
Left ureteropelvic junction obstruction.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join